Maui Jim, premium polarized sunglasses brand, has refreshed its eye health materials to create a new toolbox inclusive of webinars and educational assets for ECPs to continue to deliver the most advanced optical services, keeping their patients’ vision health at the forefront. Eye health is an integral component of Maui Jim’s ethos, and therefore continued training and expanded offerings on the importance of vision care is a necessary step for the brand to provide to ECP partners. View digital whitepaper here for more information about creating a year-round Healthy Vision Plan for your patients’.
Maui Jim’s webinar series will focus on various topics pertaining to eye health such as sun vision health and visual comfort. The first training webinar titled “The Patient’s Journey” will kick off for accounts beginning on April 12th. This training will uncover various opportunities to develop a comprehensive vision health plan for every patient.
- Sign up links for upcoming April 12th “The Patient’s Journey” webinar below:
- Sign up for 8:00am CDT time slot here
- Sign up for 1:00pm CDT time slot here
There will be two more webinars coming in June and September this year, stay tuned for more information.
In addition to the educational webinars, Maui Jim will also be releasing a series of digital and printed assets to support retail partners and help inform patients about the importance of eye health. See below for a breakdown of new assets that will be available for Maui Jim accounts early this summer:
- Physical POP assets: Banner, Dispensing Mat, Counter Card, Patient Guide/Brochure
- Optional print-on-demand items: Patient Journey, Reading Card, Optician’s Tool, Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Digital assets: Long-Form Video (accounts can run on their retail loop), Social Short-Form Videos, Static Social Posts/Stories, Digital Web Banners
For more information, please connect with your Maui Jim Account Executive, or to apply to become a Maui Jim account, click here.