The Vision Council has announced the agenda and featured speaker lineup for the 2015 Executive Summit – an exclusive event filled with executive-level networking, leadership development, economic trend reporting, and the latest business strategies. The event will be held January 21-23, 2015 at the PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
This three-day event is a powerful resource designed to keep attendees aware of the industry landscape and help organizations chart a course for the future. More than 20 business experts, entrepreneurs and thought leaders will take the stage to share best practices on topics designed to help companies drive innovation, build a sound business strategy and implement relevant leadership tactics.
Highlights of the 2015 Executive Summit agenda include:
Jack Uldrich – Globally renowned futurist and best-selling author will present Foresight 2020: Trends transforming tomorrow
Roger Martin – Celebrated author, thinker, advisor, and speaker will present Integrated Business Thinking and Strategy for 2020
Brian Beaulieu – Esteemed economist will present Economy 2020 – Prosperity in the Age of Decline
The Future of How Customers Will Buy, Part 1- The Alliances- A lively facilitated discussion on purchasing trends with key executives representing four unique approaches to business groups/private practice networks.
Michael Block, Block Business Group
Glenn Ellisor, Vision Source
David Golden, PERC
Al Ulsifer, FYidoctors
The Future of How Customers Will Buy, Part 2- The Channels– A diverse group of thought leaders discuss the threats and opportunities related to our constantly evolving channels of distribution. How will we sell in the future? What will the new models look like? Does everyone need to disrupt their model?
Jonathan Assayag, Founder, Lema 21, Brazil
Carlo Primitera, President, Glasses.com
* additional panelists to be announced shortly
· Economic Strategy Workshop – Brian Beaulieu leads this small group discussion on where the economy is headed and specific ways you can prepare to not only endure, but prosper.
· 3D Printing Workshop – Experience and learn about what the future holds in Additive manufacturing /3D printing technology.
· The Big AHA Workshop: How to Future-Proof Your Organization – Jack Uldrich will facilitate a conversation centered on the specific actions leaders can take today in order to future-proof themselves, their business, and their customers against “the tides of tomorrow.”
· Sales Force 2020 – Technology is redefining how we work, reshaping industries and creating new opportunities. However, the gap is growing between what consumers digital expectations and what companies are doing. How would you rethink how your company engages customers? Join Todd Pierce, SVP Healthcare & Life Sciences at Salesforce.com in a challenging “inspiration lab”. You’ll explore creative approaches and learn how leaders across multiple industries are transforming their customer relationships.
· Trade Shows 2020 – An interactive discussion on the future of trade shows- join trade show executives as they describe what events will look like in 5 years, what they are doing to stay relevant and what exhibitors should be thinking and doing to maximize opportunities and achieve the best ROI.
· Business Strategy 2020 – In a small group setting, you will have the opportunity to participate in a timely conversation and workgroup with Roger Martin, one of the world’s foremost experts on “business strategy.” Roger has expanded several important business concepts in use today, including integrative thinking and has been recognized by several business publications as one of the field’s most important thinkers.
This year’s event will kick off with The Vision Council’s annual golf tournament on Wednesday, and include an opening night Retirement Gala for Ed Greene Wednesday evening. Thursday night will feature the annual Chairman’s Event and After Party.
“We are incredibly excited about this year’s agenda and the caliber of speakers that we have lined up for the event,” said Ed Greene, chief executive officer of The Vision Council. “The Executive Summit is one of the most highly anticipated industry events of the year, attracting more than 300 senior-level executives and offering a variety of presentations, industry panel discussions, breakout sessions and – most importantly – plenty of executive-level networking opportunities. This is the best place to discuss market trends, challenges, and opportunities in our industry.”
To register for the 2015 Executive Summit, view the speakers’ bios, and download a copy of the complete tentative agenda, visit thevisioncouncil.org/executivesummit. For more information, please contact Rene Soltis Shepherd, senior director of meetings and education for The Vision Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serving as the global voice for vision care products and services, The Vision Council represents the manufacturers and suppliers of the optical industry through education, advocacy and consumer outreach. By sharing the latest in eyewear trends, advances in technology and advice from eyewear experts, The Vision Council serves as a resource to the public looking to learn more about options in eyeglasses and sunglasses.