Ocuco, the leading provider of optical software in the world, is hosting their annual user group meeting, April 3 and 4 in Florida.
This year’s focus will be on ‘Empowering People’ through software solutions designed to enlighten and expand your business in 2020.
The event, held at the beautiful Clearwater Beach Marriott, Tampa Bay, Florida is a key optical lab education and networking event.
Participants will benefit from:
- The chance to enhance their knowledge of the extensive Innovations software tools through hands-on workshops and one-on-one support sessions
- Discovering what industry leaders are predicting for the success of lab business in 2020 (Empowering people)
- Gaining peer to peer insight during the panel discussion
- Networking with over 150 lab industry colleagues
- Connecting with industry suppliers including Quantum, A&R, The Vision Council, Schneider, and Fuji Gankyo Kikai MFG
When not in class, guests will have the chance to take part in fun activities including the annual Alteeve Fishing Excursion or our Golf Tournament. Top off your Innovations UGM experience by joining us for the closing night bash as IOT proudly sponsors the Roaring 20s themed Prohibition Party & Casino Night.
Ocuco Sales and Customer Manager Ron Kroll says, “This is an excellent opportunity to meet your industry peers, hear from industry experts, learn more about your software system and have a fun weekend.”
Kroll added guests will also have the chance to enjoy some fun in the sun as Ocuco hosts their annual Golf Tournament and a Roaring 20s themed Prohibition Party & Casino Night.
The Ocuco User Group Meeting 2020 will be held April 3 and 4th at Clearwater Beach Marriott in Sand Key, Florida. To register visit www.ocuco.com/lab-ugm