As part of the Jimmy Choo editorial content series “IN MY CHOOS,” iconic supermodel Kate Moss stars in a series of striking images entitled ‘Bohemian Glamour,’ featuring the pre-fall 2020 collection.
Jimmy Choo eyewear, designed and manufactured by Safilo Group, is included in the project with dedicated assets featuring Jimmy Choo Clea/G/S sunglasses.
Spotted at the tender age of 14, Moss’s career is the stuff of legend, spanning more than three decades at the top of the game.
Now as a businesswoman with her own talent agency, a British Vogue Contributing Editor and still one of the world’s most in-demand models, she continues to inspire legions with her signature nonchalant style.
Here, Moss discusses the women who inspire her, her proudest achievements and the most daring moment in her life to date.
- What’s the best career advice you’ve had?
- The best career advice I’ve been given is, well it is more like it’s something that I learn along the way, is to collaborate with the team.
- What defines a modern woman in 2020 to you?
- I think the modern woman in 2020 is confident within herself.
- What sets someone apart from the crowd?
- Originality. Someone who is original is somebody that stands out for me.
- What’s your golden rule for dressing up?
- I don’t have any rules for dressing up, but I definitely think about where I am going and about the kind of character that would be going to that place and what they would wear.
- How do you think the fashion industry has changed since you broke onto the scene?
- I think the fashion industry has changed completely. I think social media has changed everything about the industry.
- Who inspires you and who are your icons?
- I’ve got a lot of icons, but Anita Pallenberg and Susie Cave are the most glamourous women that I know.
- What’s your proudest moment to date?
- My proudest moment is when I see Lila growing up into a lovely young woman.
- How do you overcome doubt?
- I think gut instinct is the only way to know it for sure. Trust your instinct.
- What has been your most daring achievement?
- Opening KMA Agency was my most daring moment.
- What is glamour in 2020?
- I think in 2020 glamour is about being open-minded and confident.
- What 3 words would you use to sum up Jimmy Choo?
- Jimmy Choo is modern, sexy and stylish.